Kathy's Reviews > Japanese Women Don't Get Old or Fat Japanese Women Don't Get Old or Fat

Japanese Women Don't Get Old or Fat Japanese Women Don't Get ... by Naomi Moriyama

2202033
Jan 19, 2011

bookshelves: far-away-places, food

I really enjoyed French Women don't get fat and I love Japanese food, so there was very litte chance I wouldn't love this book. I don't think there are any diet secrets in here, just cook more at home and go out less, eat smaller portions, enjoy you food. It's the usual diet advice. But it is a very nice introduction to Japanese cooking. I love how once you get a few ingredients you can make most of the recipes. I've made some and find the Japanese Country Power Breakfast to be very good and pretty easy to do if you boil the eggs and cook the rice before hand. My family doesn't like cooked spinach so I don't know what I was thinking when I made the spinach and bonito flakes, but they have eaten everything else. The kids particularly like the rice balls.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Japanese Women Don't Get Old or Fat Japanese Women Don't Get Old or Fat.

January 19, 2011 – Shelved