Kimmy's Reviews > Behind the Computer

Behind the Computer by F.L. Jacob

7197865
Oct 19, 2015

bookshelves: arc, kindle-or-kindle-unlimited, xx-2015-read, alpha-oh-my, adult-fiction, erotica, romance, short-story, read-to-review, xx2016-cleveland
Read from October 19 to 20, 2015

•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸ I was given the ARC for an honest review •*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸

Good lord Behind the Computer was absolutely AMAZING!! HOME RUN F.L. Jacob HOME RUN!!

This book was unlike any book I've read before but have been craving! Behind the Computer was a quick fun, HOT read that I didn't want to end.

photo tumblr_n4la1rHeoY1tz9k69o1_400_zpsdjzd1zif.gif

Sawyer James is a best-selling indie author who just so happens to run into Caleb at the gym. As soon as she sees him she know that she HAS to have him as her cover model for her next book.

photo Damn-hot-fanning-_zpsflvaatgf.gif

Little does Sawyer know that the chemistry with Caleb will be OFF the charts. However there is a little issue, Liam, Sawyer's long-term live in workaholic boyfriend.

Can Sawyer and Caleb deny the attraction and the jealousy when Caleb is contracted to work with other indie authors?

photo Liz-Lemon-sealing-lips_zpsbbpyw234.gif

I will say if you're looking for a quick hot read and a story that has not been told before then Behind the Computer will be right up your alley. You will not be disappointed!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Behind the Computer.

10/19/2015 marked as: currently-reading