Jamie's Reviews > Song of The Moon

Song of The Moon by Catherine  Banks

Jan 18, 2011

bookshelves: books-i-own, e-books, kindle, werewolves, faeries, fantasy, magic, paranormal-romance, vampires, ya
Read from October 09 to 16, 2011

Song of The Moon is one of those books that draws you in and doesn't let go.

The way the story starts out I thought it was going in a different direction that it ended up going. The author blew me away with the story and the characters. Artemis is a strong, independent chick. She hasn't had many friends except for her best friend Brett.

I liked Brett in the beginning, he's a good friend but somewhat overprotective. His story line just kinda ends so I am wondering if he will reappear sometime later in the series. When Ares comes along, I totally forgot about Brett. I mean he is like a God, so hot and romantic. Whew I was wishing I was Artemis lots of the time. I mean she has this Godlike werewolf mate plus two more super hot werewolf twins Koda and Matt in the pack. What more could a girl want? At first she is not sure if she should feel the way she does so quickly towards Ares, she falls fast and hard for him. I would too if he came my way.

Ok yes there are really hot werewolves and I mean really hot, vampires and sidhe (fairies) but there is so much more to the story. The plot is well written, the characters are all so likeable and the ending will leave you wanting more. It has everything I love in a paranormal romance... action, romance, hot guys, kick butt heroines and a cliffhanger ending. Did I mention lots of romance and hot guys? LOL

I am reading the sequel right now and it does not disappoint, it is so good too.! I can't wait to continue with this amazing series. A truly spectacular read for any young adult paranormal romance fan!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Song of The Moon.

10/14/2011