Kathryn Patterson's Reviews > Rock Redemption

Rock Redemption by Nalini Singh

Read 2 times. Last read October 6, 2015.

"Rock Redemption" by Nalini Singh guides the reader through the broken relationship between Noah St. John, guitarist for Schoolboy Choir, and Kit Devigny, friend to the band and a promising actress. If you've read either of the other books in the Rock Kiss series, you know that demons from his past chase Noah through life, and he goes through women like a hot knife through butter.

This is a romance novel, so from the get-go you know that the protagonists, Noah and Kit, will overcome any obstacles and be a couple by the end. What makes "Rock Redemption" a good read is that Ms. Singh crafted a wonderful story that draws you in and lets you care about the characters. You root for Noah to find the courage to talk to Kit about his past and the strength to let go of said past to embrace the future. You worry about Kit and her stalker, wondering who would attempt to terrify her so much.

An side note here - I love the stalker story arc. Kit refuses to let some maniac control her life while simultaneously taking necessary precautions (e.g. security guards), showing backbone and common sense. Plus the reveal of the stalker was not what I expected - I love properly done story twists!

If you like romance novels that have wonderful writing, believable characters, and a realistic plot, I recommend you read "Rock Redemption".

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Rock Redemption.

Finished Reading