Sabrina's Reviews > Bait & Switch

Bait & Switch by Kendall Ryan

bookshelves: cop-military-bodyguard-merc

3.5 Stars

Nolan doesn't do commitment, he would rather have no nonsense hook-ups than a relationship with a clingy woman. That's why his friendship with his roommate works so well for him, he gives her what she wants, a Dom in the bedroom, and she gives him what he wants, no commitment or jealousy.But then Lacey comes around and the rules change.

I liked the uniqueness of the story because it wasn't really a love triangle with all the drama, but it also wasn't a cheating scenario either. Quite frankly, I don't even know how to describe the relationships in this book. It was a very intriguing read and the first 70% of the book were good. I was captivated and couldn't wait to find out what the big secret was, but then it was revealed and the book was over before I could get a true explanation.

The last part of this book is what lowered the rating for me, because it was all so rushed and the answers that had me wanting to get to the end were all answered rather quickly. I wanted more to come from what we found out, I guess.

Overall, I liked the story but it wasn't the best for me. I recommend it to anyone that likes a unique twist on a love triangle, and a overprotective Hero. I would warn, though, to not go into this read expecting anything overly smutty, since the sexiness was seriously lacking.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Bait & Switch.

October 16, 2015 – Shelved
October 16, 2015 – Shelved as: to-read
Started Reading
February 10, 2016 – Shelved as: cop-military-bodyguard-merc
February 10, 2016 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)

Eve (Between The Bookends) Love triangle right? I know the author is trying to pass it off as not one, but the dude is sleeping with both women at the same time, am I correct? :)

Sabrina Eve wrote: "Love triangle right? I know the author is trying to pass it off as not one, but the dude is sleeping with both women at the same time, am I correct? :)"

It's a weird situation haha but I can't really say a love triangle. I don't honestly know how to describe it lol but there isn't any cheating drama

Eve (Between The Bookends) *lol* You have me intrigued!

Sabrina Eve wrote: "*lol* You have me intrigued!"

I hate love triangles and all that angsty drama, but I was fine with this book. So you should give it a try :)

Eve (Between The Bookends) Maybe I will. If all three are OK with the sharing, then maybe I won't mind either. *lol*

Sabrina Eve wrote: "Maybe I will. If all three are OK with the sharing, then maybe I won't mind either. *lol*"

It's a really weird situation lol Hope you like it if you decide to give it a try!

message 7: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie Definitely sounds different. Great review!

Sabrina Stephanie wrote: "Definitely sounds different. Great review!"

Thanks, babe Xx

message 9: by Maria... (new)

Maria... Great review, sweetie!!!xox

✦❋Arianna✦❋ Awesome review, lovely! Xo

Sabrina Maria wrote: "Great review, sweetie!!!xox"

Arianna wrote: "Awesome review, lovely! Xo"

Thanks, babes :)