Serena's Reviews > Heights of Desire

Heights of Desire by Mara White

bookshelves: top-reads

I SAW IT IN YOU STARS!!!

I am punching myself in my own face because I don't know why in the bloody hell I waited so long to read this book! Jesus what a ride Mara White took me on!

God. I fell HARD for Jaylee. Those eyes. Those abs. The things he says to Kate had me dying all the deads. CHRIST! My heart and soul melted. I wanted to be Kate. Not gonna lie. Just for a sexond. Or a million. The sex scenes were OFF THE CHARTS HOT and wrong, on so many levels. But Christ almighty it felt so good to be wrong and bad and dirty with these two. I was taken to another place with these star crossed lovers.

Now. There were many, many moments I wanted to slap Kate. I couldn't believe some of the shit she did. I said to myself, is this woman for REAL?! Damn. But man oh man the chemistry and love between Kate and Jaylee. My chest felt like it was being squeezed so hard. I just hoped and prayed that something good would come of this relationship. And to see him with her children. God. I had hearts in my eyes and fire in my loins for this young thug. He loves with his entire being. It's a beautiful thing.

If you are looking for a safe book, walk the other way. If you are looking for a forbidden, angsty, dirty, cheating book with an BIG age gap and HAF thugs then you have come to the right place. Click Heights of Desire RFN and buckle the fuck up because your life will never be the same and you are going to want to thrust yourself immediately into book two, Fear of Heights.

HEIGHTS OF DESIRE IS 99c for a LIMITED time!

AMAZON: http://amzn.to/2uDEztB

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Heights of Desire.

October 15, 2015 – Shelved
October 15, 2015 – Shelved as: to-read
July 25, 2017 – Started Reading
July 25, 2017 –
25.0% "FUCKING HELL!!! I was just gonna have a peek at Jaylee!!! God dammit I can't stop!!! 😩😍🔥🙌🏻"
July 25, 2017 –
25.0% "GAH. Jesus hell I love Jaylee!!!! 😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😍😍😍😍😍😍"
July 26, 2017 – Finished Reading