EscapeNBooks's Reviews > Fractured Affections

Fractured Affections by Elizabeth Wills

Guest Review by Tammy Cole

This is Elizabeth Wills' debut novel and let me tell you this book is so good!!!

Reagan and Dalton have been married for 10 years and have three young boys. Dalton loves Reagan unconditionally and Reagan battles with major depression and self-confidence issues. What I really loved about this book was that even though Reagan dealt with severe depression, she was determined to work through her problems for her and her family. In my eyes, Reagan was such a strong and courageous woman.

I was hooked from the first chapter and what direction I thought the story line was going in; I was so wrong. This book had me feeling so many different emotions that I could not put my kindle down, and read it in one sitting.

As you read the story you learn that Dalton will be away from his family for a few months due to work and asks his cousin Striker to stay with his family. Striker and Reagan were each other's first love and the chemistry between the two of them is still there.

"Maybe what I feel for Rea is more than love. I swear our hearts speak to each other. That they beat to the same rhythm, even after all the years we've spent apart."

I can't recommend this book enough. Now if your like me and can't stand cheating in a book, don't worry as you will not be screaming at your kindle. This book takes a direction that will leave you feeling for all 3 of them. I could tell easily what the big reveal was going to be but it still made me cry for Dalton and Reagan. This does end on a cliffhanger but it won't make you scream, instead it will make you long for book 2.

"Real love is something that wraps itself around the muscle, beating deep within your chest, and feeds life to every part of your body. You can't escape it, even if you try, because once it's taken root, you will die without it."

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fractured Affections.

Started Reading