Dana aka ♥Belladonna♥ 's Reviews > The Wedding of Molly O'Flaherty

The Wedding of Molly O'Flaherty by Sierra Simone

bookshelves: a-arc, a-series, a-spinoff-series, genre-romance, character-wealthy

4.5 Stars

Once again, Sierra Simone proves why she’s a must read author of Erotic Historical Romance. Her unique brand of emotionally engrossing romance with red-hot, kinky sex always has me coming back for more. The London Lovers series has easily earned it’s place on my favorites list.

photo twomofinal_zpstcjnca3s.jpg

This conclusion to the series picks up right where The Persuasion of Molly O'Flaherty left off. Silas is devastated when Molly chooses to continue her fight for her company, O’Flaherty Shipping Lines, but he won’t let that stop him from doing whatever it takes to help Molly and, hopefully, win her hand.

The first half of this book had me on the edge of my seat hoping that Molly could find a way out of her situation and get revenge on the man that had been her nemesis for years. When the major plot conflict was resolved early on in the book, I admit I was a little worried. I shouldn’t have been, as the rest of this book was equal parts devastating and beautiful. And it had a twist I never saw coming. In the end, I couldn’t stop my tears.

If you’re looking for a hot historical that will hit you right in the feels, you don’t want to miss out on this series. So, grab a fan and some tissues and dive into The London Lovers series. You won’t be sorry.

photo ARC_zps3ifzbwue.png

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Wedding of Molly O'Flaherty.

October 11, 2015 – Shelved