K.T.'s Reviews > The Fairest of Them

The Fairest of Them by Heather Osborne

I enjoyed the character of Rae Hatting in ‘Crushed Gardenias’ and was pleased when the author created a series. The plot is intricate and well thought out with a murderer obsessed with Fairy Tales who crafts the crimes to fit the stories. I liked Luke Thompson. A few times I wanted to give him a whack around the back of the head though because he totally wears his heart on his sleeve. Rae’s great. I couldn’t be friends with her because she’s far too scary but as a government agent, she’s awesome. I love the dynamic which the storyline sets up between the characters and liked Rae heaps more than the other female in the story; Rae has so much more going for her. I felt as though the author had more of an affinity with Rae Hatting and expressed herself through crafting the character. There’s a go-getter-don’t-mess-with-me-spirit which is going to be great fun to watch play out. Definitely grabbing the next one in the series.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Fairest of Them.

October 11, 2015 – Shelved