April Symes's Reviews > Lost in Tennessee

Lost in Tennessee by Anita DeVito

Oct 11, 2015

Lost in Tennessee is one of the best books I have read this year. The flow of the book was terrific and the characters were fantastic. The humor was fantatic and I was in stiches , the plot was awesome, and the storyline was phenomenal. This is a story about Kate and Butch and it follows them but there is sub stories as well. Kate gets lots and runs into Butch McCormick who tries to help but he gets her lost again. He offers her a place to stay and the one night turns into many nights when Kate ends up working in the area. We see Kate and Butch fall in love with each other and along the way we see 2 murders that come between them . Will this cause them to separate for good or will Butch realize what is going on and save his love before she becomes the 3rd victim ?
I loved the flow of this story and the down home feel. I am from Tennessee and this brought back a feeling of home—LOL not the murder feeling but the everybody being in everybody’s business. I enjoyed how the author wrote the strong chemistry between the main characters- their chemistry is strong and hot. As I said , there is a sub story plot and I hope to see a 2nd story/ return to this town because I know there is more that was left unsaid on the supporting characters. You wont go wrong with this story.

My Rating: 5.00 stars *****
***A gifted copy was provided by the publisher for my honest review****
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Lost in Tennessee.

Started Reading
October 10, 2015 – Finished Reading
October 11, 2015 – Shelved
October 18, 2015 –

message 1: by Rbeey (new) - added it

Rbeey Thanks for the heads-Up great review. U r review bought me sweet exciting memories of a vacation My children & I took 2 Nashville ,Tennessee! We had a ball!!! The people were home welcoming the food was addictive & the place is recorded away as such a very Special treasured memory I'll Never4get!!

April Symes I miss my home state--and this book brought me memories--Loved it :-) In fact, I am looking of moving back home. Im from Memphis but Nashville is where im looking at moving to...so yes, this book is THAT awesome :-)

message 3: by Rbeey (last edited Oct 21, 2015 11:06AM) (new) - added it

Rbeey Wow thats cool..Home what u no what Ur Heart longs 4..:D! Id love 2revist Nashville. The Grand old Opre was amazing. I went b4 the time it was damaged. Id love 2C the rebuild or renovatuon.