Jessica's Reviews > Chance of a Lifetime

Chance of a Lifetime by Marissa Clarke

Oct 11, 2015

bookshelves: 2015-reading-challenge, adult-fiction, arc-or-netgalley, contemporary, favorites, fiction, series, review

See more of my reviews on my blog Thoughts At One In The Morning.

My Thoughts:

The first two books in the Anderson Brothers series were great. Book one, Sleeping With The Boss, was my first Marissa Clarke book, and one of my very first Entangled Lovestruck books. I'll never forget how exciting it was to read. And now that I've read the third book, I'm pleased to announce I have a new favorite in the series!

Genny isn't your usual heroine--she's blind and has been for awhile. She's decided to complete some items on a bucket list, including kissing a total stranger. When she accidentally kisses Chance, a childhood friend who abandoned and hurt her years ago, old feelings resurface, along with an opportunity. He promises to help Genny mark off everything on the bucket list, despite the fact that his helping her could get him into trouble. Chance promised her brother he would stay away from her...but things are different now. Is there a chance that they can move beyond their past and step into a beautiful future?

Chance of a Lifetime was a spectacular story. Not only was it unique, but it was so full of heart, there were times I couldn't stop clutching mine and wanting to tear up. Chance lived his life with Genny in mind--he never forgot her--and it showed in every single thing he's ever done. I loved to see them both get a second chance together, to find out the truth about the past, and to experience life in a whole new way. Bravo, Marissa Clarke, for creating such a beautiful story.

My Rating: Exceptional

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Chance of a Lifetime.

October 11, 2015 – Shelved