Mymcbooks's Reviews > #BabyLove: My Social Life

#BabyLove by Corine Dehghanpisheh

My Review: If you love posting and sharing your baby’s pictures and videos to Social Media then this book is for you. All day long, phones are out, trying to capture his famous pout. As his parents post pictures of him to social media, these pictures gets love hearts from auntie, mom and many others. There are picture of him reading, with Grams having breakfast, posing with relatives and friends, rolling over, crying, sleeping, giggling and making scrunchy faces, all for the camera, click, click, tag and post to social media, making fun memories for all to adore by clicking like and leaving comments.

I enjoyed that the story is told from the baby’s point of view. He gives us an insight to his day. The baby wakes up to a recording and every thing he does is posted by his parents to social media. What a great way to share instantly with families and friends. This is better than printing pictures and taking them to the post office to post. Now every move or even baby’s first word can be posted to social media for friends and family to see. The illustrations are not only bright and colorful, but it helps bring the story to life.

FTC Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author in exchange for a fair and honest review. I was not monetarily compensated for my opinion in any way.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read #BabyLove.

October 11, 2015 – Shelved