Sabrina's Reviews > Dear Professor

Dear Professor by Blaire Drake

liked it
bookshelves: arc-edelweiss-netgalley, college-new-adult-romance, lose-the-panties-hot

Darcy is an ambitious college student that has her sights on law school. She's worked hard for years to make it to the top but she still has some fun when she isn't studying so hard. The normal parties you expect to see on a college campus aren't how she has her fun - No, Darcy's fun involves her webcam, lingerie, and money.

Professor Keaton knows he's doing wrong each time he signs into the Dalton Cam Girls site, but he just can't stop himself. And when he comes across the innocent looking girl, that usually sits in his classroom studiously paying attention, in nothing but a bra and panties, and quickly losing more clothes, he becomes addicted. His addiction only grows when Darcy comes to him to ask for a letter of recommendation, and it also gives him the perfect opportunity to take what he wants. He agree's to write the letter...but only if Darcy becomes his for the rest of the school year.

Once I read this blurb I was very very intrigues in the story and couldn't wait to get my hands on it. Just that little tease about the book was all I needed to know that this was going to be one sexy as hell read. And I was right! Professor Keaton was very intense and demanding and it made for one ridiculously hot experience.

I really liked the general story of hot professor blackmails student into sex, but the delivery was a little off putting. Even with the story keeping my attention and being super sexy, I wanted more. The characters just didn't do it for me, especially Professor Keaton. At first I hated him, but I held out hope that I would eventually like him when I found out more about him. That did happen, and I came to like him more as the book went on...but then as I got to the end I started to hate him again. By the time the book was finished there was no love for the Professor anymore and it kind of ruined my reading experience.

Overall, I liked the sexiness of the story and did enjoy reading it, but the characters weren't the best for me. I recommend this book for anyone that likes a sexy story about a naughty professor and his best student.

ARC kindly provided in exchange for an honest review.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dear Professor.

October 10, 2015 – Shelved
October 10, 2015 – Shelved as: to-read
Started Reading
December 14, 2015 – Shelved as: arc-edelweiss-netgalley
December 14, 2015 – Shelved as: college-new-adult-romance
December 14, 2015 – Finished Reading
January 4, 2016 – Shelved as: lose-the-panties-hot

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)

Sophie's Reading Corner You and me both ;)

~Anna's ƦªϻƁℓℹռg$~ Lol, love your visuals especially the last one. Great review honey! xoxo

Violina The Romance Lover Exellent review, love!! XO

Alba and Her Secrets..♥ Wonderful review, dear!! :) xx

Sophie's Reading Corner Terrific review, babe! :))

message 6: by Brandi (new)

Brandi Great review, Sabrina! :)

Sabrina Thank you, ladies ;)

Elle Great honest review Sabrina. Feel the same :/

Sabrina Elle wrote: "Great honest review Sabrina. Feel the same :/"

Thanks, babe :D