SueBee★bring me an alpha!★'s Reviews > Soulmates

Soulmates by Nicole Dykes

photo free neon Pu5 by sb_zpspawk8dkp.gif

FREE on Amazon US today (10/8/2015)

Book 1 and 2 has same H/he but book 2 can be read as stand-alone. Book 3 has a different couple.

BLURB:
Madison met Jake Keller when she was six years old. They thought nothing could separate them. Everything changes when they enter high school. One fight gets out of control and they go from inseparable friends to bitter enemies.

When tragedy strikes they are drawn to each other again. There is no doubt that they have an insane attraction to each other but, can they fix what has been broken?

Follow Madison and Jake as they navigate through the pain, sexual tension, pressure, tears, and heartbreak of adolescence and young adulthood.

FREEBIES are often good for MORE than one day, I have gathered all my FREEBIES on a special shelf: Kindle-freebies (currently over 490 books)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Soulmates.

October 8, 2015 – Shelved

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)

Nicole Dykes Thanks so much for sharing!

message 2: by Karen (new)

Karen Thanks for sharing Sue!!

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ Nicole wrote: "Thanks so much for sharing!"

You are welcome Nicole! = DD

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ Karen wrote: "Thanks for sharing Sue!!"

Happy reading dear! xo

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Your an angel thank you xx

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ Madeleine wrote: "Your an angel thank you xx"

Enjoy Mad.

Per author book 1 and 2 is same story; 1 from her POV then book 2 his, with a few extra scenes. Book 3 has different H/he.

message 7: by Julie (new) - added it

Julie Yeah, thank you always for sharing your freebies and alerts! Unfortunately this isn't free anymore but it is Kindle Unlimited! That's one of the best investments for reading! Unreal what I get through there! New releases as well! 2.99~4.99 FREE! Heck two books can make up the $9.99 subscription a month! xo

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ Julie wrote: "Yeah, thank you always for sharing your freebies and alerts! Unfortunately this isn't free anymore but it is Kindle Unlimited! That's one of the best investments for reading! Unreal what I get thro..."

Awesome Julie! I am to attached to my highlights to not want to have book permanently though.... = I

message 9: by Julie (new) - added it

Julie SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ wrote: "Julie wrote: "Yeah, thank you always for sharing your freebies and alerts! Unfortunately this isn't free anymore but it is Kindle Unlimited! That's one of the best investments for reading! Unreal w..."

If I'm understanding right... they're not permanent, 10at a time, when you're done you just trade it out :D Maybe I misunderstood? xo

message 10: by Julie (new) - added it

Julie Julie wrote: "SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ wrote: "Julie wrote: "Yeah, thank you always for sharing your freebies and alerts! Unfortunately this isn't free anymore but it is Kindle Unlimited! That's one of the bes..."

** understand what you're saying that is! ;D