Michelle's Reviews > A Problematic Love

A Problematic Love by Rebecca Rohman

bookshelves: to-read
Read 3 times. Last read January 9, 2015.

ARC REVIEW

A Problematic Love is a 5* +++ read and the best book I have read by Rebecca Rohman and for me that means a lot because her other books are outstanding !

Megan Kole has been through hell and still mourns the lost of her beloved fiancée but always keeps strong for her son Zach who she has built her world around. Megan is a strong independent feisty woman who has had a strong family network supporting her always.

Daemon Ros is a self made billionaire who has never felt loved by his parents and never shown love or opened himself up to anyone expect his brother Donavan. Daemon is a cold man who works hard and never shows weakness and never allows anyone too close.

The unexpected twists that take place when Megan transfers to Seattle left my head spinning, the first twist happens very early in the book and the betrayal, twists and horrors slowly unfold throughout.

A Problematic Love has it all, shocks, unexpected dark twists, hurt, love, steamy hot/kinky scenes ~ I laughed, ugly cried and fanned myself throughout this story.

I read a lot of books and this one is written to the highest standards, it flows brilliantly, kept me hooked and what you think is going to happen doesn't. If you have not read anything by this author I cannot stress enough how much you are missing out on a truly talented author.

A Problematic Love can be read has a standalone but for me I felt more connected to the characters because I have read the other books written by Rebecca Rohman.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Problematic Love.

Finished Reading (Kindle Edition)
Finished Reading (Paperback Edition)
Started Reading
January 9, 2015 – Finished Reading
October 8, 2015 – Shelved as: to-read
October 8, 2015 – Shelved
February 21, 2016 – Shelved (Paperback Edition)
October 9, 2016 – Shelved (Kindle Edition)

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)

message 1: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Rohman Thank you Michelle for being such a loyal follower and for always sharing your thoughts. I appreciate you.

Warm regards,

Rebecca

Michelle Keep writing those five star reads x