Heidi's Reviews > Tempted by a Vampire

Tempted by a Vampire by Susan Griscom

I was truly blessed with the honor of beta reading this book. I loved it. Susan knows how to write a vampire book.
Wow I know its not the best word, but I am blown away by this book. I don't know why Susan didn't write this book sooner. I am so obsessed with Cian and Mags. The perfect combination of a sexy, dark brooding rocker and the sweet lovable girl, throw in the fact that the rocker is also a Vampire and you have the formula for a perfect book. This did not disappoint! I devoured this book and I am craving more!!!! There are many points in the story where the emotional damn might break. Even though they are vampires they have very real feelings. These feelings were contagious. I smiled with them. I choked up with them. I became angry and wanted to break through my kindle. Then there are the steamy melt your panties scenes. Oh my Cian is now my new book boyfriend!!! I am laying claim to this one ladies! I can't wait to read more about these characters.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Tempted by a Vampire.

October 7, 2015 – Started Reading