Silvana [The Book Voyagers]'s Reviews > I Do

I Do by A.J. Pine

Oct 07, 2015

bookshelves: arcs-galleys, new-adult-cha-cha, frosting-fave, lgbtq

*You can also find my review at The Book Voyagers and there's a giveaway going on right now!

I'm not sure how A.J. Pine does it, but I'm guessing there's some magical unicorn rainbows involved.

There is a lot of LOVE for this series from my part. Since the first book, AJ had my heart and she didn't give it back until this very moment. There's a lot of downs but there will always be ups after that, that's what I love most about her books. Plus her characters are just so real and down-to-earth and perfect for each other.

This book only reminded me how much I adored (and how much addicted I am) reading her books. It just makes my day and makes me undeniably happy. She drowns you with too many emotions but it is the best feeling in the world. The characters you love come back in I Do and all of them are in Greece (!!!) for a wedding. It's filled with all sorts of mishappens and misunderstandings, but with it it comes the joyful moments and the mistakes that turn into great things.

AJ Pine shows us that humans are not perfect and mistakes are made once in a while, and that it is okay to make them because at the end something good might come out of it. You never know if you don't take the chance.

I still can't believe this is the end for one of my favorite series. I want to keep thinking in months to come we'll have another If Only book BUT NOPE. My heart jumped around every time I started a book about these couples. I'm so happy I Do has 4- YES, FOUR COUPLES IN ONE BOOK. We get to see so many characters back and it feels me with joy! Noah and Jordan are b a c k. And *eeep* exciting stuff happens to them!

And holy frigging potatoes - THANK YOU A.J. PINE. For bringing Griffin and Maggie back for their last goodbye. I got so emotional when I started reading from their POV, I cried. I definitely cried. (It always happens when those two are involved, I'm sorry). I fell head over heels in love when I read What If and now, now it's more epic than ever. There's many surprises for every single couple so all the fun and excitement this book will bring you won't stop until the last chapter!

The whole gang go to Greece for Elaina and Duncan's wedding (dayum!) and so many funny/cute/accidental/OMG things happen I tell you guys. We meet new characters (!!! cough one Mr. Alex). And it gets better and betters with each chapter. A.J. always brings down the roof with these books and I'm forever in love with how amazing this cast of characters is and their stories.

If you love and missed these characters, I DO is perfect for you - it's a breezy read that you enjoy from the very beginning until the last page. And if you haven't read any of these books on this series, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read I Do.

October 7, 2015 – Started Reading