Meedah's Reviews > P.S. I Like You

P.S. I Like You by Kasie West

Okay Contemporary makes me want to run away but there is a select few books i really liked and this one right here i think might be number one which is crazy okay.

I LOVE THIS BOOK AND THE CHARACTERS. I LOVE THE WHOLE CRAZY FAMILY

I FUCKING LOVE THE LYRICS AND LETTERS AND THE FUNNY BANTER.

I'm obsessed with writing poetry and songs and omg Kasie made Lily Abbot seem like a professional writer. The letter writing made me nostalgic for the old times.

I WANT TO SNUGGLE CADE NEXT TO MY HEART AND NEVER LET HIM GO.

I'M ATTRACTED TO HIM AND HIS WORDS AND VULNERABILITY.

You guys when it was that time in the story for them to do confessions and be cutesy, they damn delivered and i freaked out so hard at how fucking perfect and cute it was.

When Cade recited his letter to lily in the darkened classroom i couldn't handle myself, i was blushing and giggling and just a hot mess. when he said he knew it was her since thanksgiving i fell over and screamed. *TBH THE AMOUNT OF TIMES I SCREAMED READING THIS BOOK LAWD*

When he kissed her and she kissed back and she said he tasted like mint gum and all her hopes and dreams i legit swooned.

THE OTHER KISS IN HER ROOM NEARLY KILLED ME. I HAD FUCKING BUTTERFLIES AND MY STOMACH CLENCHED, It was so sexy omg

Okay let me stop before i end up rambling about the specifics of the kiss, i also loved the relationship she had with her two younger brothers and the fact that she calls them thing one and two and reads them harry potter- HITS ME WHERE I LIVE.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read P.S. I Like You.

October 7, 2015 – Shelved
October 7, 2015 – Shelved as: to-read
January 3, 2017 – Started Reading
January 3, 2017 –
83.0% "CUE MY FUCKING SOBBING\nCADE FUCKING JENNINGS"
January 3, 2017 –
88.0% "I'M A FUCKING BLUSHING GIGGLING MESS RIGHT NOW OMFG\nHE FUCKING RECITED THE LETTER\nP.S I LIKE YOU A LOT\n\nHE IS NOW IN HER ROOM TELLING HER SHE LOOKS ADORABLE AND WANTING TO KISS HER\nKILL. ME NOW"
January 3, 2017 –
88.0% "FUCCCK\n I'M SVORING THIS CHAPTER OMFG\nCADE KISSES THE WAY HE WRITES\nI'M GETTING BUTTERFLIES\nHAAALP"
January 3, 2017 –
89.0% "HE JUST KISSED HER FUCKING HNDS\nCOLD FUCKING RED\n\nHAND KISSES KILL ME"
January 3, 2017 –
100.0% "I THINK I LOVE YOU\n\nI REALLY THINK I LOVE THIS STORY\n\nLIKE I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY"
January 3, 2017 – Shelved as: best-ending-ever-omgahhhh