Gretchen (About That Story)'s Reviews > Friction: Legal Affairs Series

Friction by Sawyer Bennett

bookshelves: 2015-reads, contemporary-romance, romance, adult, arc-read

Super entertaining and majorly sexy! This was nice and hot, a great read!

This was entertaining and fun and incredibly hot. Leary and Reeve have an insatiable heat and chemistry between the two and it’s explosive. I loved Leary's confidence and strength. It was nice getting to learn her ends and outs and really open up. Reeve was awesome. He was powerful and commanding in a subtle but strong way. I loved when he got his alpha male on! It was an excellent story of them coming together… it was definitely hot hot hot! I thought here was great conflict between the two creating a nice amount of drama and tension as well.

In the first half I thought it was going to be a light read but it really ended up being full of emotion and depth. I was pulled in and invested. I thought the supporting cast was well written, I like how things played out with her friend Ford and her boss Midge was super intriguing. And the dog’s name, I'm not sure why but I think it's one of the best names ever and just found it highly amusing.

I thought this was well written and crafted, a great story story with a really good build and pace. Likable characters with a ton of chemistry and heat. I liked it all! This was my first book by this author and I can't wait to read more from her!

Complimentary copy received for honest review.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Friction.

October 6, 2015 – Shelved