Neringa Neringiukas's Reviews > Forever Young and Beautiful

Forever Young and Beautiful by Aimie Jennison

I read the first book in the series and though that I didn’t go crazy about the story, I enjoyed it. Enjoyed enough, that I was looking forward to read FY&B.

The first pages in the story was a little slow for me. Okay, the prologue broke my heart. But then the story continued, where the Pride to Pack ended and I needed some time to get into it.

But then after some time, I didn't noticed when I was halfway through. I was so engrossed in the story.

I liked all characters. They complimented each others. And in some way each one told his/her own story.

I even liked the interaction between Paddy & Ruby & Ed. It was one of those triangles, that you just couldn’t made up your mind about with whom Ruby should end up. Some part of me wanted it was a menage book. Yes, I'm kinky. Lol.

But seriously, both wolf's cared about Ruby. Both would be a perfect mates. So, no wonder I wished that they made a triad. And no. I wouldn't reveal with whom she will end up at the end.

Like in Pride to Pack, here is some vilain rampaging in Mount Roxby. Dropping 'gifts' on vampire King doors. He needs to be stoped. But will he be stoped in time? Before he does a damage that can't be undone?

Though this journey made me smile, it also made me ugly cry. It was so emotional at some points. My heart was hurting. And then it shattered completely. In my mind I kept repeating 'It’s so unfair.'

And the ending... Don't worry. It has HEA. It just is a bittersweet one.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Forever Young and Beautiful.

October 4, 2015 – Started Reading