Saania Zee Jamal ϟ's Reviews > Six of Crows

Instant YA favorite.
_________________

Book song: The Last Stand by Koda
_________________

(I already want to read it all over again like the very first time :c)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Six of Crows.

Quotes Saania Zee Liked

Leigh Bardugo
“No mourners. No funerals. Among them, it passed for 'good luck.”

Leigh Bardugo
“Kaz leaned back. "What's the easiest way to steal a man's wallet?"
"Knife to the throat?" asked Inej.
"Gun to the back?" said Jesper.
"Poison in his cup?" suggested Nina.
"You're all horrible," said Matthias.”

Leigh Bardugo
“Jesper knocked his head against the hull and cast his eyes heavenward. “Fine. But if Pekka Rollins kills us all, I’m going to get Wylan’s ghost to teach my ghost how to play the flute just so that I can annoy the hell out of your ghost.”
Brekker’s lips quirked. “I’ll just hire Matthias’ ghost to kick your ghost’s ass.”
“My ghost won’t associate with your ghost,” Matthias said primly, and then wondered if the sea air was rotting his brain.”

Leigh Bardugo
“She'd laughed, and if he could have bottled the sound and gotten drunk on it every night, he would have. It terrified him.”

Leigh Bardugo
“The easiest way to steal a man’s wallet is to tell him you’re going to steal his watch. You take his attention and direct it where you want it to go.”

Leigh Bardugo
“Many boys will bring you flowers. But someday you'll meet a boy who will learn your favorite flower, your favorite song, your favorite sweet. And even if he is too poor to give you any of them, it won't matter because he will have taken the time to know you as no one else does. Only that boy earns your heart.”

Leigh Bardugo
“He needed to tell her...what? That she was lovely and brave and better than anything he deserved. That he was twisted, crooked, wrong, but not so broken that he couldn't pull himself together into some semblance of a man for her. That without meaning to, he'd begun to lean on her, to look for her, to need her near. He needed to thank her for his new hat.”

Leigh Bardugo
“I will have you without armor, Kaz Brekker. Or I will not have you at all.”

Leigh Bardugo
“You can't spend his money if you're dead."

"I'll acquire expensive habits in the afterlife.”

October 3, 2015 – Shelved
October 3, 2015 – Shelved as: ya-fantasy-romance
October 3, 2015 – Shelved as: up-next
April 2, 2016 – Started Reading
April 2, 2016 –
page 42
9.03% "yesssss, help end this long lived dry-bookspell of mine dear lord"
May 13, 2016 –
September 20, 2016 – Shelved as: must-read
September 20, 2016 – Shelved as: smexy-male-character
September 27, 2016 – Shelved as: interesting-concepts
September 27, 2016 – Shelved as: romance-shomance

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)

Dichotomy Girl I'm been afraid to read this. I still haven't forgiven her for the relationship direction she took in the Grisha series!

Saania Zee Jamal ϟ DON'T BEEEE, I was on the same boat there, but this one absolutely won't disappoint!

Dichotomy Girl Saania Zee wrote: "DON'T BEEEE, I was on the same boat there, but this one absolutely won't disappoint!"

Glad to hear that!

P I'm glad you liked this one.

Nicole Catalan IM SO EXCITED TO READ THIS!!!! It's my next next read after The Raven Boys and I'm just !!!!!!!!!!!! I won't be able to get my hands on CK for a while after which makes me so devo and by the looks of all the positive reviews I don't think I'll survive D:

message 6: by Saania Zee (last edited Oct 07, 2016 08:35PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Saania Zee Jamal ϟ Nicole wrote: "IM SO EXCITED TO READ THIS!!!! It's my next next read after The Raven Boys and I'm just !!!!!!!!!!!! I won't be able to get my hands on CK for a while after which makes me so devo and by the looks ..."

Look at it this way: having to wait for it is going to build the hype up even more!!! REALLY REALLY HOPE YOU ENJOY IT, IM SO SAD I WONT GET TO READ ABOUT MY BABIES ANYMORE D':

message 7: by Toph (new) - added it

Toph Can't wait to read this! Just need to finish my college apps first...

message 8: by Saania Zee (last edited Oct 11, 2016 12:32PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Saania Zee Jamal ϟ Sean-Wyn wrote: "Can't wait to read this! Just need to finish my college apps first..."

Need to finish college apps myself but I choose to drown my worries in the form of books and procrastination instead because HOORAY FOR MASOCHISM! *cries in a corner*

Can't wait till you get to read it though!