Mario Johns's Reviews > Mindful Being

Mindful Being by Nataša Nuit Pantović

Oct 02, 2015

bookshelves: self-development, spirituality, non-fiction, mindfulness, meditation, self-help, training, adult
Recommended for: self development readers
Read 4 times. Last read May 1, 2015 to November 25, 2015.

Mindful Being from Natasa Pantovic Nuit is a self development course that kept me inspired and engaged for a long time. I am into meditation and spiritual work for the last 20 years and I came across many self-development books. The Mindful Being is very well structured, straight forward and full of useful exercises and tools. I very much appreciated the spiritual not religious approach to the subject of spiritual self development because my experience is that a lot of value is lost within the groups that push their religious beliefs.

The Mindful Being Course is a real treasure for all the students of self development, mindfulness and spiritual growth. It has a mix of mindfulness tools that are distributed within 12 modules of the course. The course left me with the Spiritual Diary and Soul's Diary, two tools I wish to keep writing all throughout this year.

Inspiring, valuable guide and if taken seriously can be the most beautiful companion within one's spiritual journey.

Try it! I highly recommend it!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Mindful Being.

Quotes Mario Liked

Nataša Nuit Pantović
“We hope to help you discover Your Self; inspire you to live more passionate and sensitive life; helping you listen to your Soul, finding your-own space in this matrix of life, making a genuine contribution to humanity.”

Nataša Nuit Pantović
“Self-development is a way of Life. Our Self-Development never ends. We are never too young or too old for personal growth.
Unfortunately, often we walk through our lives asleep, we let our habits rule us, and find it difficult to change our beliefs. Recognizing the power of our Mind and the power of our Soul, learning the art of Concentration and Love, we are learning to Live with the Flow, not against it.
It is in our nature to learn and grow. For happiness we need to learn to Love, we need to learn to Concentrate and we should keep the flow and energy of inspiration within our lives.”

Nataša Nuit Pantović
“In an attempt to deeper explore the infinite game of Life, we explore:
• Earth that is fixed, rigid, static and quiet, and symbolizes your world of senses;
• Water that is the primordial Chaos, is fluidity and flexibility, and symbolizes your subconscious mind; Intuition is a deeper perception. Without clear evidence or proof, intuition perceives the subtle inner relationships and underlying processes creatively, and imaginatively.
• Fire that is boundless and invisible, and is a parching heat that consumes all, or within its highest manifestation, becomes the expression of Divine Love. It is a symbol of your emotions, and
• Air that has no shape and is incapable of any fixed form. It symbolizes your world of thoughts. It is a rational, systematic process, it is our intellectual comprehension of things.
All elements are bound by:
• Soul that stands at the center of the four elements as an Essence, an Observer, Consciousness coming forth to experience the magic of Life.”

Nataša Nuit Pantović
“Mindfulness works with continuous awareness of body, breath; feelings, thoughts, intentions. Our state of mind, our positive or negative attitude towards the world, is closely related to our experiences of happiness or suffering. Mindfulness is awareness of everything that is happening in the moment of 'Now'. Mindfulness is a self development technique that will change the focus of our mind towards happiness.

Nataša Nuit Pantović
“Being mindful of our feelings we will get Delighted. The quality of life is in proportion of our capacity to get delighted. The capacity for delight is within our capacity to pay attention to things around us.”

Nataša Nuit Pantović
“Being Mindful of our Feelings we will get Delighted. The Quality of Life is in proportion of our Capacity to Get Delighted and this is within our Capacity to Pay Attention. Be Aware of Synchronicity among All and Alert to the presence of Divine in All.”

Nataša Nuit Pantović
“Mindfulness increases the awareness of the Nature of the Mind. If we learn to Control our Mind and Listen to our Souls we can consciously choose to be Joyful instead of sad, Peaceful and Loving, Alert and Relaxed.”

Nataša Nuit Pantović
“We train ourselves all through our life to waste energy following our inner narratives. We are often unconsciously driven by our fears, worries and fantasies. Enter the space of Awareness of the present moment with no emotional filters, no regrets nor hopes, no daydreaming and no nightmares.”

Nataša Nuit Pantović
“Our Mind is constantly active. Seeking stillness within the Mind that is in motion is impossible if you do not use the motion itself. When the surface of a lake is still, we will be able to see, experience, intuitively sense the ocean of our sub-conscious and to tap into the magic of super-conscious. This is impossible when the surface is agitated by waves of our thoughts, emotions, habits, fears.”

Nataša Nuit Pantović
“Mindfulness is continuous undisturbed awareness of the present moment. Fully aware of here, and now, we pay attention to what is happening right in front of us, we set aside our mental and emotional baggage. To be mindful we have to re-train our mind.”

Nataša Nuit Pantović
“Recognizing the power of our Mind and the power of our Soul, learning the art of Concentration and Love, we are learning to Live with the Flow, not against it.

Nataša Nuit Pantović
“We have an amazing potential to reach our highest potential, to have truly inspiring careers and loving relationships.
Unfortunately, often we walk through our lives asleep, we let our habits rule us, and find it difficult to change our beliefs.”

Nataša Nuit Pantović
“Mindfulness is awareness of everything that is happening in the moment of 'Now'. Mindfulness is a self development technique that will change the focus of our mind towards happiness.”
Natasa Pantovic Nuit, Mindful Being

Finished Reading (ebook Edition)
Finished Reading
Finished Reading
April 13, 2015 – Shelved (ebook Edition)
May 1, 2015 – Started Reading
December 23, 2015 – Shelved as: meditation
December 23, 2015 – Shelved as: self-help
December 23, 2015 – Shelved as: training
January 26, 2017 – Shelved as: adult
January 26, 2017 – Shelved as: adult (ebook Edition)
January 26, 2017 – Shelved as: spirituality (ebook Edition)

Sneza beautiful

Nataša Pantović thanks for this great review of Mindful Being towards Mindful Living Course (Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training).

Stay inspired!