Lynn (Ellesea Loves Reading)'s Reviews > Logan

Logan by Melissa Foster

Oct 01, 2015

bookshelves: arc

Melissa Foster has shifted direction and turned up the heat in Logan, the first book in her new darker, sexier series Wild Boys After Dark.

The plot is fast paced and completely enveloped me. I was expecting hotter, sexier scenes but got way more than I bargained. The narrative is suspenseful, dialogue is grittier and the bedroom scenes are naughtier.

Our protagonists meet at a bar where Stella (Stormy) Krane is scratching a living and Logan Wild is having a late night drink in the bar owned by his childhood friend Dylan. He's instantly smitten by the sassy woman behind the bar who is sending out all kinds of mixed signal to him. After an over zealous guy from a bachelor party gets out of control and attempt to assault Stormy, Logan is determined to save the only woman to REALLY interest him in a long time.

As you'd expect, the writing is stellar from this author and I'm enjoying the directing she's taking with this collection of stories. The interaction between “Stormy” and Logan is palpable and is complemented by the likeable supporting characters and a gripping plot line. The best part? Logan has three sexy alpha brothers waiting to tell their stories...I'm hooked!

P.S. The epilogue will make you cry...be warned ;-)

4 stars

***arc received courtesy of the author in exchange for an honest review***

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Logan.

October 1, 2015 – Started Reading