loveandstolenkisses's Reviews > Damned if I Do

Damned if I Do by Tammi Labrecque

Sep 29, 2015

it was ok

I know that the author had at first decided to makes this series only three episodes long, and then got some ideas how to make the series longer....... I don´t know what kind of ideas she got, but I felt this episode had too much stand still to actually be considered for a plus to make the series longer. The big secret that there was hinted at in last episode took forever to be revealed.
I do not think it justify making a series longer, just by writing more words, dragging out a conversation that ends with "this is so difficult to say, but the big secret is....".
I expected a bit more plot to be honest.

And also there is no date of when the next episode is out. Call it a luxury problem, but waiting two months for this episode was disappointing. Hope not I have to wait that long again for the next episode.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Damned if I Do.

September 29, 2015 – Started Reading
September 29, 2015 – Shelved
September 30, 2015 – Finished Reading

message 1: by Tammi (new)

Tammi Labrecque Thank you for reading and reviewing, lask!

There is now an Author's Note in the beginning of this episode, explaining a little about the evolution of the serial, my plans, and episode length, etc. I hope that Amazon will see fit to notify purchasers about it so they can update their Kindle versions. If not, it is now available in the Look Inside at Amazon, at least. http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0118LITZM

I'm sorry this episode didn't have as much "action." I hope that you'll like the next one better.

The next episode will be out right around Halloween (how apropos!) -- I do not have a preorder for it, but I have set up a special mailing list, separate from my normal one, that will receive no emails ever except to notify of new releases in this serial. No marketing, no friendly chats, no updates on what I'm reading/doing/watching/eating/thinking. :D You can sign up for that here: http://eepurl.com/bw7LOX

Again, sincerely, thank you for reading and reviewing! Even the less-flattering reviews are wholly welcome, and give me really important feedback. For example, I will add a release date to the mailing list signup, so people have some idea what to expect. I should have thought of that myself. :)

Tammi

loveandstolenkisses Sounds great Tammi :)
Thank you so much for taking the time to answer my questions