Danielle Donaldson's Reviews > How to Make a Living with Your Writing: Books, Blogging and More

How to Make a Living with Your Writing by Joanna Penn

liked it

I hate to say it but I didn't learn that much from this book that I haven't already learned from Joanna's podcast. That being said, if you want to learn how to make a living with your writing, BEYOND your books, this book might come in handy for you. If you are interested in content marketing, affiliate programs or doing webinars for people, this might be a good resource.

I'm not interested in that at the moment. Personally, I want to write more books, grow my library and really start making money from my fiction. Doing webinars, affiliate marketing, etc feels too much like my old day job of selling stuff. It's not something I'm passionate or even remotely interested in at the moment.

Maybe in a few years, I would feel like doing these things, but by then, this book will probably be outdated. I was a little disappointed because I was hoping to really learn something, but I kinda of breezed through it because I wasn't interested.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read How to Make a Living with Your Writing.

Started Reading