Cait • A Page with a View's Reviews > Pride and Prejudice

Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen

bookshelves: classics, favorites

I know we're all here for this:

But I just love EVERY single character so much. The entire Bennet family is hilariously perfect -- I even have this weird fondness for Mr. Collins. Pride & Prejudice retellings will forever be my favorite because there's just so much you can do with these characters.

Has anyone written a decent book from Bingley's perspective? Pretty sure he's actually my favorite Austen guy...

Finished Reading
September 28, 2015 – Shelved

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)

Mummy Cat Claire I've never found one.

Simon  Says lol Mr. Collins is pretty hilarious
and Mr. Bingley was my favorite <3

Sydney This is one of my all-time favorite books! I adore Mr. Darcy but I really love the Bennet family. I have far too many P&P editions for it to be healthy at this point.

Lindsey Oh a Bingley POV would be so much fun.

Jilly So glad you loved it! This book is my favorite book ever. :)

Mary-Faith P&P is my absolute, all time favorite. <3 It's impossible not to love every character! Mr. Bingley is one of the best though. I hadn't thought about it before, but a book from his POV would be amazing!

message 7: by Essie (Midknight.traveller) (last edited Jan 08, 2017 03:36PM) (new)

Essie (Midknight.traveller) Haven't read a single Austen book but I really want to. I LOVE all of the movies though and am kinda obsessed with period dramas. Just recently watched Lost in Austen and it was so charming and funny <3

Edina can't believe I finally found someone who loves Collin Firth as Darcy. He is...more...than tolerable, I suppose.

Laurie –A Court of Books– One of my favorite book of all times! You should really try the Lizzie Bennet Diaries which is a youtube channel doing P&P modern style! I loved it ;)

Cait • A Page with a View Mary-Faith wrote: "P&P is my absolute, all time favorite. <3 It's impossible not to love every character! Mr. Bingley is one of the best though. I hadn't thought about it before, but a book from his POV would be amaz..."

wouldn't it?!

Cait • A Page with a View Essie • (Midknight.traveller) wrote: "Haven't read a single Austen book but I really want to. I LOVE all of the movies though and am kinda obsessed with period dramas. Just recently watched Lost in Austen and it was so charming and fun..."

That movie is really fun!! :)

Cait • A Page with a View Edina wrote: "can't believe I finally found someone who loves Collin Firth as Darcy. He is...more...than tolerable, I suppose."

Haha that made me laugh out loud.

Cait • A Page with a View Laurie –A Court of Books– wrote: "One of my favorite book of all times! You should really try the Lizzie Bennet Diaries which is a youtube channel doing P&P modern style! I loved it ;)"

YES!! I adore the Lizzie Bennet Diaries book & show so so so much! Have you read Lydia's version?

Laurie –A Court of Books– Cait • A Page with a View wrote: "Laurie –A Court of Books– wrote: "One of my favorite book of all times! You should really try the Lizzie Bennet Diaries which is a youtube channel doing P&P modern style! I loved it ;)"

YES!! I ad..."

Yes I've seen it as well! Right after Lizzie's one :D
It was really entertaining and imaginative ^^
And I love how they made Bing Lee's name and Darcy's actor :D