Tânia's Reviews > Salem's Legacy

Salem's Legacy by Aaron Galvin

11958926

"Salem’s Legacy" is the brilliant conclusion of Salem’s Trilogy. Rebecca has reached Boston and is ready to deliver her vengeance to all those who hurt her loved ones.

Once again, Aaron Galvin creates a dark world full of twists where nothing is what it seems. However, this time, the scenery is Boston. I just loved how every book gave an inside look of the people's life in different places - from a puritan and native-American community to the colonial Boston. There was always something new to learn and the history geek inside me couldn’t be happier.

Rebecca is one of the most courageous characters I have ever met and an excellent protagonist (you just keep rooting for her). When in a mission, she never gives up. But sometimes being brave also makes her reckless. Once awhile, I simply wanted to yell at Rebecca and explain to her that she wasn’t in the wilderness anymore. She was in Boston where the witches and Cotton had eyes everywhere. Rebecca wanted to believe that she was in control, but she stepped on a vipers nest, so she could never be in control.

(view spoiler)

I recommend this trilogy to everyone who loves a good horror story as well as to everyone who has interest in the Salem Trials. It's a great Halloween reading. And Halloween is just around the corner! ;)

[I received this book from the author Aaron Galvin in exchange for an honest review. Thank you.]

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Salem's Legacy.

September 8, 2015 – Started Reading