Michelle's Reviews > One Immortal

One Immortal by Tia Louise

bookshelves: 2015, paranormal-romance, vampires, favorite-authors

ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

Rendered Image

#OneImmortal

Calling all Derek and Melissa fans... Tia Louise wrote a paranormal romance and revamped the retelling of ONE TO HOLD. In all honesty, I love anything that Tia writes. Her stories are always sexy, touching, and dangerously addicting. She has a way of sucking you in and wanting to take a bite of all her alpha male characters.

One Immortal was sinfully bewitching and captivating. There is no other way to describe this book because right off the opening pages, Ms. Louise will entranced readers with one hot sexy meeting of Derek and Melissa. And let me tell you Ms. Louise will have you begging for more for those sexy and steamy moments. I swear Derek and Melissa's interaction in this book was HOTTER and SEXIER than before.

#OneImmortal1

When I think of New Orleans immediately I think of voodoo magic, witches, and the rich history the city has. And so, this is a perfect backdrop to set this modern spin of Melissa and Derek's story. Melissa is a vampire and she came to New Orleans to seek out answers and possible find a cure. Derek on the other hand is a vampire hunter, who works alongside with two shifters, Patrick and Stuart Knight. Derek is on the search to hunt down the Old One in New Orleans. So when Derek meets Melissa, he is easily bewitched by her beauty and the lure of the sexual attraction they have for each other. One taste of her and he wanted more. One taste of him and she was addicted. As Melissa and Derek further get entangled emotionally, physically, and sexually with each other, the secret of who she is begins to unfold. As Derek tries to saves Melissa in order to help her reclaim mortality, what danger awaits for these two?

#OneImmortal_2#

One Immortal was dangerously spellbinding. Tia Louise masterfully created a perfect blend of the supernatural and erotic romance. She hypnotizes her readers in the rich world of vampires, shifters, gypsies, psychic, and vampire hunters. I love this paranormal twist that Tia has woven with the added elements of romance, suspense, and mystery. As always, the writing was bewitching. All I can say, Tia Louise did a magically fabulous job with One Immortal. So if you are ready to fall in love with a sinfully hot vampire hunter, then this book is definitely for you!!!!

Rendered Image

Review can also be found on Four Chicks Flipping Pages: http://fourchicksflippingpages.weebly...Tia Louise

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read One Immortal.

September 28, 2015 – Shelved