Henz's Reviews > Demons at Deadnight

Demons at Deadnight by A.  Kirk

19767615

liked it
bookshelves: bad-ass-characters, book-boyfriends, paranormal-fiction

You know what? Reading this book made me remember this anime I fangirled way way back. It’s called Fushigi Yuugi … LOL

They were kind of similar because there’s this heroine and she’s surrounded by gorgeous guys except they are not called the celestial guardians of Suzaku but the awesome HEX BOYS who are on a mission to protect her well except for the asshole Matthias. Can I sign these guys up in my Harem?!!! LOL (^^)

To me I think Ayden is like Tamahome … hahahaha … … and Aurora is like Miaka, clumsy and witty except she doesn’t have a bottomless pit for a stomach and she's badass. I’m sorry I can’t help myself I’m just such a dork back then, till now probably because before I started liking books, anime was my first love.

I liked reading this book, it was fast paced but I really wanted it to be not so action packed, I mean I wanted it to have more dialogue, more explanation about the Divinicus Nex, because I’m just lost sometimes, it’s like everything was happening at the same time that I wanted them to stop their banters and flirting, stop running or killing some monsters and just give me some details. I barely had that throughout this book that I was little disappointed but it was still an awesome read, I enjoyed it and laughed a lot and even swooned for Ayden and Aurora, they seriously got something steamy going on …

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Demons at Deadnight.

September 28, 2015 – Shelved
December 16, 2015 – Shelved as: paranormal-fiction
December 16, 2015 –
8.0% "hmmm ..."
December 17, 2015 –
53.0% "Team Ayden or Team Blake?? but I also like Tristan and Logan ... ah well I'll just go with Team Hex boys then .."
December 18, 2015 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)

message 1: by Donita (new) - added it

Donita Luz Oh yeah! I love and fangirl over Fushigi Yuugi too! I really have to read this book soon! I only see good comments from my friends! :) Great review Henz! <3

Pearl Angeli OMG. Fushigi Yuugi! HOTOHORI! <3 Same thoughts with mine, Henz. I agree with you, especially on your last paragraph. :) Amazing review! :)

Aj the Ravenous Reader Yay! Glad you enjoyed this too, Henzy! And who doesn't love Fushigi Yuugi! Tamahome! <3 Awesome review! <3

Henz Donita: glad I'm not the only one! read it soon .. I look forward to your review dear.. (^^)

Pearl: Tamahome <3 hahaha .. Im not surprised you like Hotohori, you're into royal blood! but I love him too ..

Aj: Yeeeee! Tamahome ♡♡♡ ... Hahaha ... I guess girls loved Fushigi yuugi back then .. hahaha

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Love this, Henz! ;)

Rachel Maniacup Ooooh! You've read this Henz! Yay! Loved your review! I remember Tamahome too! It's the animated guy who Aj and I swooned over,too!hahaha!

Henz Sarah: Thanks dear <3