Kara's Reviews > Other Side of the Line

Other Side of the Line by Marguerite Labbe

bookshelves: m-m

This book was so beautiful... It starts of with Caleb and Hal in the future 2023, then it goes to the past when they were children and spans all the years of them growing up together to when they first admitted their attraction to each other. Usually I am not a fan of books that have a lot of past scenes in them but this book was so good!
They go through so much hate together when they were growing up to people thinking their relationship was not right at all. But they pushed through all of it and just wow!!!
This book really brings to light how ignorant some people were back than and even now, also how hateful some people can be of things they just do not understand.
You start of with them reminiscing with their children and their family on how they started and I have to tell you I could not put this book down once I started.

I want to leave this review with this book was beautiful, heartbreaking at points and painful but also so very sweet!
All together I really loved this book!

I would definitely recommend this book!

I received this book free in exchange for an honest review from Inked Rainbow Reads.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Other Side of the Line.

Started Reading