Mandie (Naughty Book Snitch)'s Reviews > The Devil and Delilah

Overall: 5 out of 5 stars
Reviewed by Naughty Book Snitch: Mindy
See Mindy’s Blog Review Here

description

What an amazing intro to what I'm sure will be an epic story. This is my very first Weird West book and I am so excited and can't wait to read more.

description

The synopsis is so perfect that I'm not going to regurgitate it for you. This is a short story and introduction to Delilah's new path in life. Anger and vengeance are a fickle beast and can really change a person. This is what happens to Delilah.

Azazel, a Devil, appears to Delilah when nobody else will listen. This is where Azazel will give Delilah the opportunity for a new life and revenge. Her only answer is "yes" . He is evil... good looking... and only wants Delilah in return. This is where it gets really erotic. Azazel will break Delilah down and rebuild her.

"I love breaking people," he whispered against her lips. "But if you don't tell me right fucking now how much you want this devil cock in you, the deal's off and I'll leave you this way."

description

Oh the filthy things Azazel says and does... shivers... Oh the sex is off the chart hot and I'd like to get me a piece of that devil cock. I'd let Azazel turn me into his devil whore.

"I knew you'd be one of my best. It's always the purest souls... who made the blackest of hearts."

description

Azazel is relentless and gives Delilah everything she wants and needs to become the new Delilah. She is somehow changed, improved, better and she is ready to start kicking some ass.

description

I can't say anything else about this because I don't want to give more of the precious details away. This weird west erotica can go in many different directions. There is a fascinating purpose to this storyline and I'm eager to find out what happens next. This short story is so fucking amazing and is going right on my favorites shelf. My only complaint is that it was so short and the rest of the series isn't out right now so I can devour them all in one sitting. Weird west erotica is now my new obsession. I'm now going to hound this author until she starts pushing these books out like she wants to be first place in the watermelon seed spitting contest. I can't wait to get my greedy hands on MORE!

"Sion Sancti Ascensorem"
(view spoiler)

BUY THE BOOK

I received a copy of this book via the author in exchange for an honest review.

Click below for more Naughty Book Snitch reviews
NBS

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Devil and Delilah.

September 26, 2015 – Started Reading
September 27, 2015 – Shelved as: favorites
September 27, 2015 – Finished Reading
January 1, 2016 – Shelved as: read-2015
January 3, 2016 – Shelved as: amazon-ku

crashqueen73 He he. Loved the review! And especially the part about her getting on with the series " like she wants to be first place in the watermelon seed spitting contest". I like that nearly as much as "as excited as a nit at a school assembly".

Mandie (Naughty Book Snitch) crashqueen73 wrote: "He he. Loved the review! And especially the part about her getting on with the series " like she wants to be first place in the watermelon seed spitting contest". I like that nearly as much as "as ..."

Haha! Thank you :D

message 3: by Pam (new)

Pam another Great review, Mindy :)

Mandie (Naughty Book Snitch) Pam wrote: "another Great review, Mindy :)"

Thanks Pam :)