Aubrie Brown's Reviews > Good Pussy Bad Pussy: Rachel's Tale

Good Pussy Bad Pussy by A. Aimee

Good Pussy Bad Pussy. What can I say? At first I was confused about the whole thing but as I continued to read, I understood it completely. The title alone attracts you, you know it's going to be erotic and heated. That's exactly what the novel is. But what I got out of it was that Rachel was stuck. No one likes to be stuck. Left unmoving and so confused about why you ended up in your current destination. This book was about her journey to find happiness and meaning after being in a loveless marriage. She loves her son but she wanted life to mean more with someone who will accept her whole heartedly. This is when Albert steps in. An awkward and rather timid relationship between the two later grew into love, passion and a future they both saw with each other. That's what encouraged me to continue reading. Just the basic meeting between two people with an unexplainable connection who learn that life without the other isn't even an option. I enjoyed this novel. It's based on finding what you've been searching for and realising that maybe you should trust your instincts. Congratulations, Amy on this novel.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Good Pussy Bad Pussy.

September 26, 2015 – Shelved