Jade at's Reviews > Fighting Dirty

Fighting Dirty by Sidney Halston

Sep 26, 2015

**** ARC received from Net Galley for honest review ****

I have only book 4 and 5 of this series. I like the fact that these can be read as a stand alone. Yes the characters from the previous books play a part but it is not like you have to know the background.

This is the story of JL and Enzo. I remember meeting about these two in the last book. I could also tell from the last book, that these two characters would be together soon.

I enjoyed their story. JL finally agrees to go out with Enzo since he is no longer married. The only thing is, JL thinks they are too different. These two characters are VERY different. JL is 30 working at a bar and Enzo is 30 and works in business. JL lives life to the fullest everyday where as Enzo is straight laced and never loosens up. When these two finally let down there walls, you can see the spark and chemistry that these two have. However, they are not perfect and things get in the way. One being Enzo's ex-wife.

It has been awhile since a book has held my attention or made me want to get back to the book as soon as possible. This series by Sidney Halston has made me do just that. I want to find out what is about to happen to the characters and it has made me enjoy reading once again.

1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fighting Dirty.

Started Reading