WTMO Words Turn Me On's Reviews > Memphis Black

Memphis Black by M.J. Fields

Sep 25, 2015

Oh my...Memphis Black, mmmm mmmm mmmmm. Twenty three year old Memphis Black is a rising star in the music world, he and his band STD. They love to spread it around.

“…With a body like mmm, and an ass like POW! I can’t shake the desire to be all up inside her.”

Nineteen-year-old Tallia Priest was raised by, wait for it, a minister. She never really fit in, but Memphis and Madison Black took a liking to her. Tallia has always had a crush on Memphis, but now that his star is rising, his reputation is hitting the trash.

“I want to make sure no one hurts her, and I want to wreck her, too”

I L-O-V-E MJ Fields and this book is no different. Memphis has an affinity for cartoon characters, but never quite remembering their names. I found this funny and it gave this super sexy rock star a quirkiness that humanized him. He has some other quirks that I loved as well, like naming her a$$ POW! The story has angst, drama (but not too much of either THANK GOD), sex, strong female characters and hot sexy male ones. It also has a few WTH moments. I love a good love story, and what I love most about this one is although she loves him, she doesn’t chase him. 5 stars, 3 hands down the pants, can’t wait for the next one Ms. Fields, bring it!!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Memphis Black.

09/25/2015 marked as: read