Erin's Reviews > Wired

Wired by Robin Wasserman

Jan 11, 2011

So sad to see this series end.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Wired.

message 1: by Lara (new)

Lara So, now that the series is complete, how does this compare with The Adoration of Jenna Fox? Do you like one better than the other?

Erin I actually spent a lot of time thinking about that. As far as a human connection I think I preferred AoJF. But as far as overall story and the movie that played in my head I preferred Skinned. Skinned seems more scifi than AoJF to me. And AoJF seems more like a story about people than a scifi novel. So I guess I liked them the same, but different. What about you?

message 3: by Lara (new)

Lara Well, I still haven't read Wired yet. But yeah, I totally agree with you that Jenna Fox is sort of more about her personal experiences and Skinned is more sci-fi/action. I'm really excited to see how the series ends up! :)

Erin I can't wait to hear what you think. It wasn't what I was expecting at all!

message 5: by Lara (new)

Lara Oh, yay, that's always fun to be surprised by the direction a story goes! I've been forcing myself to read through the piles of books I've borrowed from other people and bought from Half Price Books before getting anything else from the library, but I might have to make an exception in this case!

Erin I read it in 3 days or so, so I'm sure you could read it in an afternoon!

message 7: by Lara (new)

Lara Ha--yeah, I bet. And those books are so fast-paced I always have a hard time putting them down!