Al Campo's Reviews > A Coin For Charon

A Coin For Charon by Dallas Mullican

[FULL DISCLOSURE: I received my copy of this book free from the author and/or publisher. I was not paid for this review and the opinion expressed is purely my own]

Dallas Mullican in his debut novel A Coin For Charon has written a briskly paced psycho thriller containing crisp dialogue emanating from well developed and sympathetic characters who become enmeshed with each other through the actions of a psychotic serial killer aptly named Gabriel. The story ties together the lives of a despondent homicide detective, an electrician with terminal brain cancer and a battered wife and psychologist to whom the electrician has been recommended for counseling.

Upon reading Mr. Mullican's work you will find that he has brilliantly crafted an intricate story that tears at your emotions for the characters involved due to his marvelous talent and ability to humanize each and every one. I almost felt sympathy for the killer.

Readers and fans of this genre will not be disappointed after reading this tale and yearn for more from this author's fertile mind.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Coin For Charon.

Started Reading