ellieisuhmabookworm's Reviews > Dirtiest Secret

Dirtiest Secret by J. Kenner

30207434

bookshelves: j-kenner

Final Score - 5 OMG What Now? Stars!!!

***received ARC from Netgalley in exchange for an honest review***

Dallas Sykes! Ladies, he did not disappoint. Rugged, handsome, wolfish, suedo-manwhore. He was EVERYTHING and more! I had to sleep last night after I finished this book, so I could gather my thoughts about this book, but I'm still reeling! He was that good - so worthy of being apart of the Stark Series.

Abandon by his birth parents, raised by his uncle and aunt (they later adopted him) - Dallas never wanted for anything. Except the one thing he could have - Jane. These two are not only star-crossed, but a sick twist of fate has made them family. How cruel!

An tragic incident in their past not only drew them "together", but is also now tearing them apart - Jane & Dallas have lost touch. And while Jane has masked her pain/anguish with a failed marriage, Dallas sleeps with random women and is known as "The King of F**k". But neither are happy in their roles now, still drawn together, but never being "together".

I felt for them. I shouted with them. I roared with them at the unfairness of it all! There has to be some way they can be together - THERE JUST HAS TO BE!!! Dallas & Jane need a break here - and boy, did they get one ... or was it two or three? *wink*

I have my theories on what happened in the past, and I imagine those details will be divulged in the 2 books to come in this new S.I.N. series, but what lasting effects will it have on Dallas and Jane? Will it bring them closer? Or tear them further apart?

I cannot WAIT for Hottest Mess. I need more Dallas. And I desperately need more answers!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dirtiest Secret.

September 24, 2015 – Shelved