Jaime ~ Fiction Fangirls's Reviews > Pretend It's Love

Pretend It's Love by Stefanie London

bookshelves: to-review-for-netgalley, arcs, blogged

4.5 Stars
I admit, this story started off a little slow for me but at about 15% in, it got interesting and then I couldn't put it down.This story was sexy, sweet and just the slightest bit infuriating and I loved every second of it.

Paul, despite what he thought of himself, was so sweet and so supportive and inspiring. His family, as pushy and intrusive as they could be, love him with everything they have and just want the best for him but he can't help but feel judged by them and inferior to his "perfect" brother. Libby was so much fun and I love the fact that she is starting up her own infused vodka brand. I didn't like her father, not in the slightest bit. Feeling unloved and unwanted by her parents has Libby guarding her heart and focusing on being successful. Love just lets you down.

The two of them are perfect together and bring out the best parts of each other. They have this awesome chemistry and there is a natural ease to their friendship that makes it inevitable that they end up together.

If you love sweet, sexy fake-to-real romances then this is definitely a story you should pick up. The writing is on point and the characters are well-developed and relatable. I will absolutely be going back to read book one in the series and any books that follow.

*I received an ARC from NetGalley in exchange for an honest review

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Pretend It's Love.

September 23, 2015 – Started Reading