Melody May (What I'm Reading)'s Reviews > Take a Risk Bundle

Take a Risk Bundle by Robin Bielman

Sep 23, 2015

bookshelves: arc, contemporary, novella, romance

Originally Posted on What I'm Reading

Worth the Risk:
I liked this story, because we have to former lovers reunited. They fell apart, because of ambition and pride. Now they get a second chance, but the question is will ambition and pride separate Dean and Sam again. It sucks to be them, because they are both pitching their ideas to Dean's father. They both still have lot of chemistry, and is it enough to keep them together after everything is said and done.

Yep a quick little read, and these two are great together.

Risky Surrender:
I actually thought Risky Surrender was a delightful read. Basically, you have a nice story line that isn't too complicated and works well to give you a satisfying ending. Sometimes novellas can be little rush to get to the happy ending, but Robin manages not rush the story. Honestly, it has a nice pace. Lucy and Keats are great together. One thing Lucy isn't fawning over Keats, because he's rich and handsome. Instead she's trying to go under his radar. Yet, Keats isn't going to have that. Actually he wants to help Lucy, but she just needs to be forth coming in whats going on in her life. They do have a great dynamic together.

Overall, an enjoyable novella. So, if you are looking for a quick read that isn't too rushed, you might want read Risky Surrender.

His Million Dollar Risk:

His Million Dollar Risk is an adorable read. Oh my god, such a cute story and makes it cute is Charlie. Her enthusiasm is infectious. The way she sees Route 66 is like a child seeing an amusement park for the first time. Her joy spreads over to Connor. Now Connor is a stick in the mud. At the beginning of the story he's rigid and unmovable, and totally has a hard time with Charlie. However, he lets loose and starts seeing things like Charlie. Yet, there's a slight snag in their budding relationship, he believes her to be the reporter that's suppose to interview him. Whoops.

Oh my goodness, His Million Dollar Risk is so freaking adorable. Charlie is adorkable. No one can help falling in love with her, even Connor.

One Night of Risk:

One Night of Risk is a little more steamier than other stories, but still a pretty good read. We have Malia who is trying to find hope for her mother in a form of a crystal. However, there are risk to getting this crystal like the fact that it's on sacred ground and it's protected. Yeah, it could be a problem. The other problem comes in a form of a former lover who works for the company that is trying to protect this area. Yep, good times. At the time Clay broke Malia's heart he thought he was doing the right thing. Silly men.

Anyway, steamy yep. Reunited lovers, yes. Is there happy ending for these two, it's a romance it would be pretty crappy if there wasn't. Anyway, one of the sweetest ending that choked me up.

Overall, the bundle is a pretty sweet deal, because you get three previous novellas put together with a new story. We actually met Clay in His Million Dollar Risk. All the stories tie together in one way or another.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Take a Risk Bundle.

September 22, 2015 – Started Reading