Tuba Sayed's Reviews > Breach Point

Breach Point by Steve Spatucci

Sep 22, 2015

bookshelves: indie-faves

Then author sent me a copy in exchange of my honest review.Thank you, Steve.

This can be a perfect standalone novel, but the bonus content of the book said that breach point is going to be a trilogy. More of breach point? Count me in.

First thing - this book opened the window to the days - the time when my penchant for mysteries, spooky islands, supernatural stuff was at the apogee. This book surrounded me with that puissant, kooky aura of the good old days. It was like being reunited with your childhood friend that left the neighborhood, but you only realize that you missed her until you see her. Sorry if this doesn't make sense to you, but Oh, Nostalgia.

The Scooby Doo feel to this book is super awesome. It's like Scooby Doo for the young adult audience. I am so pleased.
I read this book very slowly, savoring every detail, every sentence. . . I didn't want to leave the eccentric world of breach point.

Confession - Clara was hardly a congenial protagonist, I couldn't relate to her but I couldn't help but feel that I were Clara. Steve's writing was so beautiful. Hats off.

What kept me on my toes - Every time when Clara came close to discovering breach point's true history - always that time something came up and stopped her, the nails on the road were not allowing her to move forward. Every single time when that happened, I got a bit mad. Answers! I needed answers! The conclusion/ending was packed in a copasetic bundle, I couldn't ask for any other ending. So good!

I highly recommend this book to every ya reader. The eccentricity of breach point will not disappoint you.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Breach Point.

Finished Reading
September 22, 2015 – Shelved as: to-read
September 22, 2015 – Shelved
December 3, 2015 – Shelved as: indie-favorites
March 18, 2016 – Shelved as: indie-faves

message 1: by J. (new)

J. Kahele Great review Tuba :)))