Alison's Reviews > Decline

Decline by Michelle Irwin

5 Stars!!!

I was given this book in turn for an honest review!

Declan Reede had the perfect career and his choice of women; he was living the dream. Until one chance encounter put his racing career in jeopardy. Can Declan sort his head out or will revelations send him over the edge?

This is one hell of an emotional, plot twisting and captivated world wind adventure Michelle Irwin takes you on; Declan Reede may think he is free from his past; he may believe he has stopped loving the only girl who made his heart race without missing a beat; and boy is he wrong! From start to finish Michelle will have you captivated with every page turn; the need to know what is happening next much greater than doing any household chore. I wanted a ‘Do Not Disturb’ sign in neon lights above my head; that’s how enthralled I was by this story.

I honest felt I couldn’t feel for Declan any more than I did in Decide; with this story it truly ripped my heart out; stamped on it and sent it flying right back in my face. I could have happily slapped him for his senseless and crazy actions; however at the same time he was hurting; the past between he and Alyssa wasn’t straight cut. They had both made stupid decisions and both were stubborn and easy to overreact; not forgetting the miss guidance Declan received from someone he looked up to. Neither was innocent and neither can go back. As this story developed, my heart began to blossom with the possibility of two souls destined to be together finally connecting for LIFE! Then another spanner would be thrown in the works and they found themselves torn. Without a doubt Michelle will keep you on your toes and begging for more; I can’t wait to read the next book in the series!

If you love contemporary romances with suspense that keep you on your toes; without a doubt you will love the Declan Reede series by Michelle Irwin.

To fully enjoy Decline I recommend reading Decide book #0.5 in the series first.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Decline.

August 20, 2015 – Shelved ( Edition)
August 20, 2015 – Shelved as: to-read ( Edition)
Started Reading