Angelspearl's Reviews > Alpha Unleashed

Alpha Unleashed by Aileen Erin

Sep 22, 2015

I am such a huge fan of the Alpha girl series. I have read everybook and will happily re-read them all because they are just that good.

I never thought i would like the whole werewolf and witches thing but the authoer manages to make it soo cool to be a wolf. So we are in book 5 and what might be the last in the series..... or is it?
Well the story picks up from where that last alpha book ended. Luciana has retreated after the death of her son and Raphael has been infected by one of Luciana spells. its up to Claudia to go to Peru to find something to help her brother but Tessa fears she might not make it back on time. Worse sill tessa doesnt feel the same after the spell Luciana had done to strip her off her magic. She knows the magic is there but her visions dont seem to be working like they used to. either that or she is scared of what she might see.
Dastien tries to help her to unwind and soon enough she lets the visions take over but she is not happy with what she sees. Luciana is planning something really big and she really has no clue on how to stop it. It is then up to Tessa, dastien and their pack to find a way to stop Luciana and this is in the midst of some PR crises for the Wolves which could very well blow their cover.
A stunning conclusion to the series. I simply devoured this book from the first page to the last!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Alpha Unleashed.

Started Reading
September 15, 2015 – Finished Reading
September 22, 2015 – Shelved

Inky The Ink Monster Thank You for the glowing review! And for participating in our blog tour! We're so happy to be reaching out and making connections with such awesome bloggers as yourself. We couldn't do it without you!