Sultry Steamy Reading's Reviews > Brand

Brand by Sierra Cartwright

bookshelves: bdsm, contemporary-romance, erotic-romance, five-and-four, romance

I received an ARC of this book from the publisher in exchange for an honest review.

Hello, Cade Donovan. who would have thought I'd like you this much. I thought that the previous book was going to be my favorite in the series. That's until I read this book. I've already read a few books from Sierra Cartwright, and I've come to know that I can always rely on her stories to burn up the pages with their heat and chemistry. This book is not any different. From the beginning, the reader will immediately know just how hot the main characters would be together. I guess that the main reason why I loved this book. I just couldn't help but root for Sofia and Cade.

Like all books from Ms. Carwright, Brand captures your attention right away and refuses to let go until you've finished the very last word on the very last chapter. This story gives you light scenes that will warm your heart. It will also give you intimate scenes where you will feel emotionally invested as well. Most of all, this book will bring you really sexy, hot scenes that will give you fever. I also liked the fact that we get to meet familiar characters again and get to know more about the Donovan family.

I am very much looking forward to the next book in this series. It's not even because of the fact that it's an erotic romance full of dominant men and kickass women. More than that, I have come to love this series because of the bigger story about a family that finds love one by one.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Brand.

Finished Reading