Meg Day's Reviews > Day by Day Armageddon

Day by Day Armageddon by J.L. Bourne

F 50x66
Jan 10, 2011

This is a scary and almost realistic feeling type of book. It definitely go me thinking: what if there was a disease that turned humans into undead with a bite...ugghhh scary...currently i am making my own evac plan..just in case. But anyway the book is written like a journal which is nice because you get to hear j/l Bourne's personal thoughts and plans as he goes through the motions of trying to survive in a zombie apocalypse. NOW that me clarify normal this is not a book i would read i like girly things and memoirs and love story's hahha so this was definitely out of my genre but it is definitely worth the read no matter who you care ( well not children..its a bit too scary)

This book paved the way for me as far a zombie fiction goes, i always loved zombies and gorey things, however not a big fan of reading about them or watching tv shows or movies , now is like almost a year since i wrote this review originally and all i seem to read is zombie fiction and yes some are better than others but what it really comes down to is, it doesn't matter if its crap zombie fiction i still want to read it because it s about zombies...and its all because of this fantastic book..

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Day by Day Armageddon.