AnnMarie 's Reviews > Ricochet

Ricochet by Krista Ritchie

I just completed a binge reading of another series that left me exhausted, and swore I would not do that again....

Obviously I have no self control, I am addicted to this series.

Lily and Lo are just squeezing my heart with their pain and love. A love so all consuming you can feel the burn of it with their every word and action.

This time we find Lo in a much needed rehab and Lily seeking help for her own addiction with the help of a therapist and her sister Rose. (I loooove Rose!)

And as hard as it is for these two to be separated, it's in their separation that you see the growth of their love and the determination to beat their demons...and...remain together.

I loved it. Even their reunion was typical Lily and Lo, not quite what either expected but oh so perfect for them.

Until the end and the threat to rip them apart! It was a cliffie not appreciated but I already got the next book in the series, see obsessive, need to know, so I am ok with it...now.

The authors writing is just fabulous. No much emotion in their writing. The flow is blissful and just carries you along. So palpable.

A definite favorite series for me.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Ricochet.

September 17, 2015 –
0.0% "OK so obviously I have no will power nor self preservation to protect my heart. I am going in..." (Kindle Edition)
Started Reading