Madalynn's Reviews > Snagged

4242077
Jan 09, 2011

liked it
Read in December, 2010

I liked this book. I prefer her mothers books because they have more mystery but it was good. Surprising there was mystery in it. I was surprised by that because of the book it about this panty hose thing. The author was very creative about how she tied in the mystery with it. The way that people were trying to like murder or injure the inventor of a runproof snag proof hose because they want it was kind of different. Her books aren't nearly as good as her mothers. Her plot isn't that good and could have een better. When I picked up the book I thought I was picking up one of her mothers so I just went ahead and got it.
The thing I did like about it though was that when the people were trying to get the inventor, it kept you guessing who was behind it. Ialso like the unexpected person that was behind it at the end of the book. Throughout the book you could guess that it was a hose company that really wanted the hose that was behind it, but at the end ou get a surprise by finding out someone who was involved with her (the person incharge of that company) that you never would have thought and that same person was involved with trying and hurting the inventor because he was involved with her.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Snagged.