Sarah Eiseman's Reviews > Love Me If You Dare

Love Me If You Dare by Carly Phillips

Jan 09, 2011

liked it
Read from January 09 to 10, 2011

This was the second book in her two-parter that started with Kiss Me If You Can. In true Phillips’ style, this book was action-packed, had some drama, then gave you some steam to keep you interested. Well-written and fun to read, this book would be a great beach read or a book when you need to have a brain veg-a-thon.

Sara Rios and Rafe Mancuso have been partners for a long time. Long enough to start to have some feelings for each other, and long enough for Rafe to split up from his fiance. These two team up, after parting ways for a while, as security for a benefit. The hitch? They both get hurt and are forced to leave the City for a while to recoup. Fast forward to traveling Upstate, sparks fly, yada, yada, yada.

This book was good, but it didn’t hold my interest quite the way some other authors do. I guess I’m leaning away from suspenseful books and leaning more toward comedy these days. I need a laugh more than I need drama. Overall, well written and fun to read.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Love Me If You Dare.