Mad Scientist's Reviews > Tempest Rising

Tempest Rising by Nicole Peeler
Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Tempest Rising.

Quotes Mad Scientist Liked

Nicole Peeler
“People are heavy when they're dead. I also nearly ralphed every time I caught a glimpse of the skin flap flapping, and I'd seen enough CSI to know that my stomach contents could be used to link me to the site.”

Nicole Peeler
“I'd just met a talking garden gnome and the nightmare version of My Little Pony.”

Nicole Peeler
“He chose to eat his tart off my thighs, which I think we both enjoyed.”

Nicole Peeler
“I'd managed to snatch a few more hours of rest, which was all I needed, so I felt fine despite our marathon evening of debauchery.”

Nicole Peeler
“But the next noise to echo through the hall was one I was pretty sure I recognized. It was the unmistakable sound of the shit hitting the fan.”

Nicole Peeler
“Did you just wipe your nose on me?" he asked, finally.”

January 8, 2011 – Started Reading
January 8, 2011 – Shelved as: shapeshifters
January 8, 2011 – Shelved as: fantasy-fiction
January 9, 2011 –
page 26
7.28% ""People are heavy when they're dead. I also nearly ralphed every time I caught a glimpse of the skin flap flapping, and I'd seen enough CSI to know that my stomach contents could be used to link me to the site." I too am a fan of CSI. The things you learn...LOL!"
January 9, 2011 –
page 42
11.76% ""I woke up to the sensation of something warm and wet lapping at my face and I was overwhelmed by the smell of fresh toothpaste." Could I be woken up like that? Something new compared to I'm telling and a kid blasting through my door."
January 10, 2011 –
page 56
15.69% ""I'd just met a talking garden gnome and the nightmare version of My Little Pony.""
January 10, 2011 –
page 77
21.57% ""...the car's powerful engine purring like a tiger." I love a hot car! It can be a complete turn on, making more then one thing prr."
page 105
29.41% ""Ryu raised his eyebrows as David Gray sang of stripping his new ladyfriend." Well, who wouldnt? I'd be singing praises of stripping my new fictional boyfriend of the week of his clothing!"
page 139
38.94% ""He chose to eat his tart off my thighs, which I think we both enjoyed." Ahem... Where's my dessert?"
page 166
46.5% ""I'd managed to snatch a few more hours of rest, which was all I needed, so I felt fine despite our marathon evening of debauchery." I recall nights like that ;)"
page 200
56.02% ""You could have spread the tension on a cracker and eaten it." Oh, not so lovely a feeling, just like feeling the awkward in the air."
page 208
58.26% ""there are indeed some bath toys more exciting than a rubber ducky." Agreed!"
page 246
68.91% ""We can have sex in the pool," I wheedled. "Lots of sex!" "...You're no fun. I bet the genie would take me swimming." LOL! This section is too funny!"
page 293
82.07% ""Amazing sex, beautiful clothes, and a grilled cheese whenever I ask-I could get used to this life," I live me some grilled cheese w extra cheese!"
page 314
87.96% ""But the next noise to echo through the hall was one I was pretty sure I recognized. It was the unmistakable sound of the shot hitting the fan." Gotta love it when that happens. Interesting ending!"
page 333
93.28% ""Did you just wipe your nose on me?" he asked, finally. LMAO!"
January 12, 2011 – Finished Reading

Shera (Book Whispers) Hmmm . . . yummy cars do indeed add an extra prr to the ride. ^_-

Mad Scientist Tis so true. A old classic can turn a good woman on any day! The rear ends are tight, big, and the lines are all there. Don't forget about a huge chrome grill ;)

*Prr*

Shera (Book Whispers) *Prr-rr*

Just how me likes 'im!! >_<

Mad Scientist Where is the "hot cars turn amazing chicks on" group?

Shera (Book Whispers) Hmmm, if you find it let me know. ^_-

Personally only the older models are hot to me. They're is just something too sterile about the cars being made now.

Mad Scientist I know. I'll take a classic hot rod any day. The rear of a classic dodge charger, well, can heat me right up!

message 7: by Shera (Book Whispers) (last edited Jan 12, 2011 09:27PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Shera (Book Whispers) Prrrrr!!! >_<

Mad Scientist + some drooling ;)

Shera (Book Whispers) Tee-hee. When ever I see one of those babies I want to go all calender girl on it and drape myself about it.

Mad Scientist I know. I've thought about leaving a note with my number. Have your sexy tight end call me. LOL! ;)

Shera (Book Whispers) I've pondered the thought a couple of times of leaving my number. Once I even waited for the guy of this tight 1976 dodge charger to come out of a store so I could ask him out in person.

It burst my "hot men drive hot cars" theory. Eeks!

Mad Scientist I know what you mean. the creepy creepy ugly guys have the good cars. Or super old near dead.

Why can't hot guys get a hot car so they will be the complete package?

Shera (Book Whispers) Hot guys need ugly cars to stay humble. ^_-

Mad Scientist LOL! Now I"m going to go to the mall and find the ugliest car to stand next to in my thigh high stripper boats!

Shera (Book Whispers) That's a smart plan!! I've seen plenty of hot guys with ugly cars. It's stripper boot time!

Mad Scientist *packs whips lovingly into the trunk*