Lisa's Reviews > The Chronicles of Fire and Ice

The Chronicles of Fire and Ice by L.L. Hunter

I loved this book. Once I started reading it, it became hard to put down as I wanted to know what was coming next.
I loved the fact that although the book is about Angels it doesn't go into religion or a religious aspect it's all about the Angels themselves, how they discover their traits, talents and get their wings. ArchAngels, Nephilim (Angel/human mix) Michaelites (humans) and Lucifites (of course followers of Lucifer), their realms. Not that I wouldn't like that but but some people don't and like I said it's about them and not the religion is what I meant.
A wonderful descriptive book, with great characters, storyline and of course the love story.
Reading it I could actually visualize it like a movie or tv show (would love to see one made from it!) When I finished I couldn't wait to start on the second book in the series.
Laura you're an awesome author can't wait to read more!! I'm so sucked into this series, can't wait to see what's next!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Chronicles of Fire and Ice.

Started Reading