AC Book Blog's Reviews > Irresistibly Yours

Irresistibly Yours by Lauren Layne

First of all, what a HOT picture! Who can resist reading this book? Irresistibly Yours follows the Oxford men and is a spinoff of the Stiletto series. This book was a light and fun read. It was predictable but sometimes you just need a good old predictable romance book.
The book follows sports editor, Cole Sharpe, who has been freelancing for Oxford for years. Cole is ready to settle down with a staff position and thinks he is a shoe in. However, his boss drops a bombshell: Cole has competition….a fresh-faced tomboy female competition who can hang with the dudes. Cole usually likes his women flirty and curvy, but he takes a special interest in his skinny, sassy rival.

I loved the Stiletto series and this book incorporates all the characters from the Stiletto series. It was nice to get a glimpse of some of my favorite characters’ lives. Cole was so cute and I loved how Penelope was not described as classically beautiful. Sometimes, it is nice to see a normal girl who doesn’t have the perfect body get the Hot guy! I think Lauren Layne described a typical girl who lacked self-confidence. I think many women can relate to Penelope. This book had little drama and a sweet ending.

I also love how Lauren Layne makes sports exciting for me. I haven't been to a ball game in years and now I can’t wait to go. I just bought my tickets to see a game I’m looking forward to reading Lincoln’s story.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Irresistibly Yours.

Started Reading